1) Identity of the owner of the website
This website is property of Vesmer Company name: MERTOR INVEST, S.L. Adress: C/ Entença no. 332-334, 4º 4ª – Barcelona (Spain)
This society is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 42972, Folio 81, page B-416762.
Tax ID: B-65714693
Phone: +34 932 777 928
2) User acceptance
Vesmer may offer services in this website under other specific conditions. The user will be informed in each case.
3) Website access and Passwords
Prior user registration is not required to access this site. However, it may be required in order to get specific services or contents.
User registration data are password protected. The password is chosen by the user. The user must keep their password secret and not allow third parties to gain access to their account or password. The user must inform Vesmer if they detect any irregularities related to this website service.
Vesmer adopts technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee personal data protection, acknowledging the nature of the stored data and the risks that data disclosure ensues from, according the Spanish legislation on Personal Data Protection.
Vesmer is not liable of the disclosure of personal data by the User or the use of these data by third parties unconnected to the company.
4) Intellectual and Industrial Property
The reproduction, copy, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any other activity carried out with the information contained in this website without permission of the Company constitutes an infringement of intellectual and industrial property that is punishable by law.
The commercial names and logos are registered trademarks and are fully owned by the MERTOR INVEST, S.L.
All the materials, including videoclips, illustrations, drawings, photos, images, logos and trademarks (from now on, “contents”) that appear on the website are owned by MERTOR INVEST, S.L. (from now on, “Vesmer”) and are protected by the applicable legislation. Permission is granted for electronic copying or partial printing of the website for the sole purpose of placing an order on the site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, republication or display of the content of the website is strictly prohibited. Vesmer does not grant any type of licence or authorisation for personal use on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other rights related to this website and the services that the company offers.
All rights over the content of this website are reserved. The use of this content will not be authorized without the company’s express consent.
This Policy only refers to the contents of this website and does not apply to other sites linked in this website.
The company is not responsible of the links destinations, the content or the update of the link destinations.
These links are solely informative, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval of the linked website by Vesmer.
If the company becomes aware that the activity or information to which these links refer is unlawful, constitutes a crime or may damage the property or rights of third parties, Vesmer will remove or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
6) Correct use of the website
The user is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and any damage caused to the company or third parties as a result of information disclosure. The User must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website or its contents that may harm the rights and interests of the company or third parties, or damage or prevent the regular use of the content stored in any computer. - Access resources or restricted areas of this website without permission.
- Damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Vesmer, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use or manipulate the data of the company, third parties, suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents without the holder’s permission.
The Company may interrupt the service if a misuse of the website or of any of the services offered is detected. The User is held liable to compensate any damages coming from the use of robots, spiders, crawlers or similar tools for the purpose of collecting or extracting data by the User.
7) Social networks
8) Protection of personal data
Users can send their personal data through the different channels incorporated in the website for this purpose. These channels incorporate a legal text on data protection complying with the requirements established in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and in its Development Regulations, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
Please read the legal texts carefully before providing your personal data.
9) Cookies policy
Cookies are small data files from the visited website that are received in the terminal. These data files can be updated and retrieved and are used to record navigation interactions. These files are stored in the user's computer and contain non harmful anonymous data. The files are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the language selected, access data or page customization.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, so none of them are recorded on your hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, analyzes web traffic patterns.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored on the hard drive of your computer and allow the website to detect them each time the user makes a new visit. A permanent website has an expiration date. The cookies will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate registration services. Technical cookies: technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or option validation, use of security features, sharing of content with social networks, etc.
- Custom cookies: these cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website, for example, to define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analytical Cookies: in order to improve the offer of products and services, these cookies are used by our web portal, to produce analyses of user behaviour on the websites and navigation profiles, as well as user preferences. For example, analytical cookies allow the company to know the geographical areas of interest to the user, which is the most accepted product, etc.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application that offers the service. These cookies adapt the advertising content depending on the visualizations. These cookies avoid the display of ads that the user has already seen.
- Social network cookies: specific buttons have been included in order to make it easier for the user to share website content in social networks. This means that the social networks linked in these buttons may install other cookies related to user’s login, login maintenance or number of sharings in these networks. These cookies and are not under Vesmer’s control. We recommend that the users regularly review the privacy and cookie policies of each social network and modify the privacy settings of these networks if necessary.
Cookies are installed in your browser when an ad or promotion of our company is shown when visiting a website. This allows Vesmer to develop a control of our ads in relation to the number of times that they are seen, the periodicity and the time the ads are seen.
It is possible that cookies used on this website are not related to the company. Some pages have inserted third party websites content. Vesmer cannot watch the configuration of these cookies. If you want to change your cookie configuration preferences, you should check these third party websites for information.
What if I don't want to accept these cookies or don't do anything about it?
In order to comply with current legislation, we need to ask your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the management of cookies, we would only use the technical ones, since they are essential for the navigation through our website. In that case, the company website would not store any cookies.
Vesmer reserves the right to develop or update this Policy at any time; the user should read it periodically.
11) Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between Vesmer and the User will be ruled by current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the relevant Courts and Tribunals.
Any breach of these Conditions will be pursued, as well as any misuse of the website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in accordance with the law.